Pellau Advertising Solutions was founded on the premise of “helping businesses reach their customers online”. We strive to always be innovative and flexible while meeting our clients’ needs. The business was founded at the dawn of the social media revolution. Therefore, our foundation is laid upon web 2.0 and all that comes with it.
Websites can be built with the functionality needed by our clients. This can range from static websites showcasing the client’s work, to e-commerce websites where products can be sold to customers. Functionality is built in from the ground up to allow for ease of edits, upgrading and maintenance. In a world where social media is the key, websites and social media campaigns can be linked together for maximum exposure
Websites built by Pellau Advertising are done via “Modules”. This means that websites can be upgraded at any time by means of said “modules”. Features can be added/subtracted as needed by the client at any time. Rather than sell “packages” which may include features the client may never need, we believe the “modular” approach would be alot more cost effective for our clients.
Our mission at Pellau is to transition businesses into the digital era. We at Pellau want your business to be online and as such, we offer high quality services at competitive prices.
Web development doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. As mentioned above, we want your business to be online! Where building a professional website would usually cost well over $5,000; Pellau offers this service free of charge**.
What do you get?
- Free Professional Web Development
- Domain Name Registration
- Web Hosting with 99% uptime
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Submission to Google + Yahoo + Bing
- Admin access to the finished website
- Ease of edits, virtually any employee with basic computer knowledge can make tweaks
You only pay the ongoing website maintenance, hosting and domain registration of $1000TTD** semi annually.
- CMS – Content Management System
- Blogging is built right in from the ground up
- Search Engine Friendly
- Mobile Compatible
- Contact Form on relevant pages
- Company’s information is prominently displayed
- Flexible design
- Media Management
- Full Standards Compliance
- Open Source system which can be edited by any other programmer in the future
Not every payment solution is created equally. Some such as PayPal allow for easy set up and allow businesses to sell right away. Others require a lot more from the client. Based on the business model of our client, a payment solution will be recommended.
- PayPal – Free to set up, less flexible for payouts
- 2Checkout – Payments can be deposited into client’s bank accounts in Trinidad and Tobago
- Allied Wallet – Upfront fees and a lot of red tape, however fees are negotiable and personal account managers are assigned to each client.
- First Atlantic Commerce – If your local bank supports this, then your funds can be deposited into your business account at the end of every business day!
Please note fees vary depending on work needed to be done to set up each. PayPal can be easily set up by the client in just a few minutes, while other solutions may require weeks worth of correspondence to get off the ground.
We realise that some businesses simply don’t have the time to get professional photography done for products. Pellau is here to facilitate getting each client’s business off the ground. Photography can be done either in store, or at a studio.
Time is money, and we understand this. Therefore, rather than a client taking time out from running their business to learn the software and upload each product, one of our experts can take over this job.
- Best Sellers
- Product Reviews
- Online Payments out of the box**
- Unlimited Products**
- Products are Search Engine Friendly
- Customer Accounts
- Sell worldwide
- Sell Digital Goods
- Track Stock
- Set VAT + other taxes
- Geo Location
- Own/Control your own data
- Build customer databases
Your site is up and running. Customers are visiting, signing up, making purchases etc. Now what? A mailing list can bring these customers back to your website and keep them purchasing. We are able to create newsletters, send mass emails out during sale promotions or just about anything which may come up during the product cycle.